Thursday, November 16, 2006

Jusco Sales 16th Nov 2006

This morning when I was coming to office, the jam was from Pearl Point
all the way to Federal Highway -_-" wtf ? I asked myself !

And the result was that I was 2 minutes late in office, again -_-" aiseh!

So after that I tuned to my news network ( acnn.com.my ) Amanda chin
News Network.com.my which feed me live news, information and gossip
real time. This acnn.com.my is live and interative news system.


Amanda the reporter:" Ohaio ! Kai Hong ! "

Me:" Konichiwa ! "

Amanda," Konichiwa is good afternoon dei ? "

Me: " Wopppss ! Sorry ! Why the jam today Amanda? Talk to me !"

Amanda," Today is Jusco Sales at Mid Valley ! from 7 am to 11pm ! Sir!"

Me:" Ok then ?"

Amanda," Because of the Sales, a lot of people rush to Mid Valley very
early in the morning, and caused the traffic around this area to be quite
jammed and packed up ! "

Me:" I see, no wonder I am late to office today!"

Amanda:" Precisely sir ! "

Me:" Anything else ? "

Amanda:" Today later in lunch time I am going to buy shoe if got good
offer and nice shoes in sales ! "

Me:" Alright no problem ! "

Amanda:" And also, right now in the Jusco a lot of visitor and buyers,
as if everything is free there, no need money one ! "

Amanda:" And based on the number of visitor and spending, I foreseen
that the Malaysia economy and market is performing very good and
the future of Malaysia KLSE should be very good too. "

Me:" Ok then "

Amanda:" I am going to walk around in the afternoon, if got anything
good and nice and cheap, I let you know yeah ? "

Me:" Thanks Amanda, very nice of you !"

Amanda:" Somemore hor, some people even take 1 day off today just
to come to the Jusco sales day to buy things and shopping !"

Me:" Is that so ? Really that serious ? "

Amanda:" Yes affirmative sir ! In fact in my office there are also some
people who take leave today and go for the shopping ! "

Me:" Wah Liew ! Really that serious yeah ! "

Amanda:" Yeap, affirmative, end of news at the moment, salam mesra !"

So, I am sitting in my office but I could know what is going on some 10km
away or what is happening in town.

Thanks to Amanda News Network.com.my that provides latest, newest and
accurate and detailed news.

Amanda ! Canggih !!!

Oh and yeah, because of the sales the whole stretch of Old Klang Road from
Pearl Point onwards till Mid valley is jammed since morning till 1pm plus.

I might need to walk home later.... -_-"

No comments: