Saturday, November 18, 2006

Itulah akibatnya !!!

Since the new started on October 2006 i have to work on every
Saturday till noon.

Some people like Amanda and Jason always like to tease me and
make fun on my suffering to work on Saturday.

This morning this Jason over MSN,

"Burp ! " Jason

"wtf ?? " Me

" Just had Dim Sum breakfast, very full now !" Jason

"knnbbqklia ! don't show off !! " Me

" Eh ! Saturday hor, you need to work ah ? " Jason teased.

" grrrrrrr..... !! " Me

" lolrtof ! Kai Hong need to work on Saturday, la la la la la la !!!!"

Suddenly poooffff !!!

10 seconds later Jason sms me, " knn wtf no power !! "

Me," LOLRTOF ! Itulah akibatnya, don't kacau me ! I curse you no
electricity, then it really happens hahahahah !! "

Jason -_-" panas !! very hot !! can't use Internet lolrtof !!

Me," Padan muka !! "

No comments: