Monday, November 20, 2006

New IT terms in town.

Was at Digital Mall of Section 14 PJ for the past few days, I must say it
is an alternative of Low Yatt Plaza for PJ folks, some of the shops there
sell stuff as competetive as Low Yatt Plaza.

However the thing that they could improve would be the car park access.

My customer who drives to work there daily complain to me that she
was looking for MBPJ car park for nearly 1 hour the other day. -_-"

That bad eh ? Scarry ! Low Yatt is better in this term but again Low Yatt
mia toilet is RM 0.50 per pop ( regular class ) and RM 1.00 per pop ( 1st
class ) -_-" cool eh ?

I have noticed some new term that they use in Digital Mall however.

New Product called USB Fresh Drive.

USB Fresh Drive, directly from the farm of Kuala Selangor.
All sort of fresh available, human, cow, chicken, kambing, ular etc.
All fresh guranteed version 2.0 and sedap dimakan.

And just when I was very amused with the new bio-technology fresh
drive ( cekera daging ) there was something more canggih.

Downthere there was a shop selling 3GMB SD Card.

3GMBSDCWTFISBBQKNN??

3Giga Mega Byte Secure Digital Card ? How big is that ?

Should be, like 3,000,000 Giga Byte of SD Card there yeah.

I was standing there scratching my head and cursing my lecturer
in my college, how come they didn't teach me about 3GBMBSDC one?

I need to study more IT now cause it seems like I am so out of
date.

Now give me your 3GMBSDFreshDriveSD Card or i will hurt you!

No comments: