Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hot Water is the Solution !!

Throat was still upset and felt itchy and was coughing non stop
eversince I woke up this morning.

But I didn't take any ice or cold stuff recently leh, how come still
not fully recovered from this serious cough ? Perhaps I need
upgrade my throat to Version 2.0 with 1000mhz FSB and 512MB
of Cache Memory yeah !

So I got myself a cup of hot water from the water dispenser at the
office, and started taking sip of these hot water after I added some
room temperatures water.

Miracle !! The throat immediately felt better and no more coughing
and stuff like that !!

Of course the water temp is not boiling hot yeah ? It's just like
drinking some hot soup, only it's tasteless : )

Might want to try it out sometimes yeah ? Cheap solutions sometimes
could be effective too yeah ?

*cough*

No comments: