Friday, November 17, 2006

Defination of preemptive strike

A few days ago during the conversation :

Fat Lady:" May I ask you something ?"

Me:" Please go ahead !"

Fat Lady:" How to put an elephant into a small fridge ?"

" Just open the fridge door and put it in ! " I replied

Fat Lady -_-"

" Ok good ! correct, how to put a giraffe.... "

" Open the door, take out elephant, put in the giraffe in ... "

Fat Lady lagi -_-" wtf ? so fast ???

" Ok now one day Tarzan..... " Fat Lady tried to finish the
sentence but

" Giraffe didn't go cause it is still in the fridge " I replied at
the speed of the sound.

" Cheeeehhhh !!! You no good one ! You heard this joke before !!! "
Fat Lady complained.

I replied," You all, please ask me something that I don't know ok ?"

run away fast fast !!!

Now this is what we called Pre-emptive strike !!

Before people even finish asking question you are able to give the
correct and accurate answer, that's preemptive strike bebeh !!!

That is all preemtive strike about !!

Boy, I am good !

No comments: