Thursday, November 16, 2006

Blood donation

Went for blood donation at Subang Jaya yesterday for a friend's
relative operation.

The nurse there was really experianced and able to get my
vein with one strike only.

And within 5 minutes the 450ml pack is filled like it was going
to explode like that.

My friend who was waiting there said, " Wtf so fast ?"

One of them said," Look at his size, then know sure fast liao !"

She added," 450ml? He can do better then that, double lah !"

The nurse -_-"

Me," Oi oi ! I am invisible one ah ? "

They all lolrotf !!

Well, this is the 15th time blood donation since 8th Feb 1996 : )

Being a TAR college student, we always donate blood as we were
able to shake hand with VIP like the then Dr. Chua Jui Meng the
MCA VIP. Who also happened to be the Malaysian
Health Minister back then.

My room mate Calvin Tan and me were the 2 person who were
really active then for blood donation.

We would walk all the way from Taman Bunga Raya to TAR's
new hall to donate blood, and the new hall is at some hill there.

And one day after we rushed to the hall from our house to
donate blood.

The nurse checked checked my b/p:" Oi ! Your b/p very high!"

Me -_-"

Nurse," Did you sleep enough yesterday ? "

Me," I did !" ( yeah i slept for 2 hours, enough what ? )

Nurse," Did you drink any alcohol stuff ?"

Me," Nope !" ( beer and wine has no alcohol right ? )

Nurse, " Hmmm..... funny, why your b/p so high one ? "

Nurse," You study very hard is it ? Very tension meh ?"

Me," I don't know, i don't study one ! "

Nurse puzzled and asked me to sit down for 10 minutes.

Me," Aha I know liao, cause we just like ran from Taman
Bunga Raya to this hall , hence Bp gone up, got logic ah ?"

Nurse, " Oh I see, ok, then you sit there 5 more mins , cool
down first !"

Me," ok ! " After that the b/p dropped back to normal.

Nurse," Why need to run to here to donate blood leh? Walk
ok already lah ! "

Me," Want to shake hand with Dr. Chua Jui Meng mah ! If
I am late then he cabut liao then rugi loh !! "

The nurse terus 2 legs in the sky !!!

Well, it was something good I understand to donate blood
regulary, and has absolutely no side effect.

And you could shake hand with VIP, loose some old blood,
get some biscuits and sometimes nice Milo drinks.

And get a plaster at the arm like drug addicts and after the
blood donation terus go to swimming pool and swim for 1
hour to prove that we are the iron men !! lolrotf !

1000 good reason and no bad reason at all !!

Blood donation, I am going to do it again in 3 months time.

I am sure i am going to do that.

No comments: