Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Nightmare

A few days ago I had a nightmare.

In my dream some asshole driver was like blocking the road and
was driving recklessly.

I was damn dulan and I hit my horn as hard as I could !!!

A good loud horn was produced but after 2 seconds the horn went

"pffffffffffssssss" wtf ???

I horned until the horn no gas ah ? wtf kanasai ??

Yeah, this is something which I worried daily.

No, really ! this is something serious !!

What if when I really need to give horn or warning the
horn run deadmute on me ?

When I need to give a warning of a bus reversing towards
me but can see me, and when I press the horn,

all i heard is " pfffffffsssssss " ??

OMG !! That is scary !! That is very very scary !!

Iyer ! I better buy one bicycle ring put in my car first.

If everything else fail, at least I still can ring ring kasi
warning to the bus or lorry not to ram me.

Ring Ring !! Ring Ring !!

Kanasai ! F-117 with ring ring sound ! -_-"

No comments: