Friday, November 17, 2006

Amanda in Mid Valley

This morning my exclusive news agent Amanda im(ed) me

" Kai Hong good morning ! " said Amanda.

" Good morning to you, Amanda ! " i replied.

" Guess what time I reached home yesterday?" Amanda asked.

" I think 7 pm ? 8:30 pm ? " I asked.

" Nope, 7:45 pm and I left my table at 5:31 pm ! " Amanda said.

" Wtf ? 2 hours plus woh ! What happened ? " I asked.

Amanda:" I spent 1 hour and 15 minutes trying to get out from
Mid Valley to Federal Highway !"

Amanda:" Those people crazy one ! Like no need money to do
shopping one ! Crazy bitches !! Caused me to jam for 1 hour plus !"

Amanda:" Imagine to get out from Mid Valley already 1 hour 15 mins
if you want to come in ? Lagi susah dei ? Damn ! "

Me -_-" " Eh eh eh !! Amanda jangan marah-marah !"

Amanda:" Ok ! I am not marah already, cool already now !"

Me:" Fewwwww !! No wonder the whole Old Klang road and
Federal was so jammed up ! "

Malaysia, macam macam ada !!

No comments: