Tuesday, November 14, 2006

剪头发

After approximately 2 months since my last visit to barber, yesterday I
walked in to the Indian barber shop just below Fat Lady's house and
had some good time there.

It was 6 pm something after work and there wasn't any other customer
but me. So I comfortably sit down at the chair and told him what kind of
style that I want and exactly what to cut and what not to !!

The barber is a smart guy and understood my requirements on the spot!

20 minutes later, it was all done and I was like 2 kg lighter and looked 2
years younger according to Fat Lady who was waiting for me in my car.

Feeling good, really !! When i have longer hair it was always |||-_-|||

Now with shorter hair it would be only like this "-_-" , smaller head!

Suddenly i recalled that why when I was a kid I didn't enjoy going to the
barber. Because back then there wasn't any air cond shop or anything
like that, it was hot as hell, and the hair would stuck my neck and up set
the skin !!! First thing i would do after that is to run home and take bath
to get rid of the hairs -_-"

Now, it is entirely different, air cond room with big mirrors and proper
cloth and everything.

The barber even gave me some karate on the head before helped me to
loose the neck, krreeeeekkkk to the left and kreeeeeekkk to the right !!

Just like the comandos killing the enemy by breaking off the victims neck,
just only very gentle and without the killing !!

I am so enjoying the process !!

And the whole process RM7.00 only mate ! Rm 7.00 !!! I love Ampang !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't forget to thank fat lady too nah!