Saturday, November 11, 2006

Midnight mamak session @ USJ

Was having dinner and drinks at an Indian Restaurant at
Subang USJ last night from 10pm to 1am -_-"

Met the old folks from the ex company and had a lot of
catching up and chatting etc.

I ordered a Roti Sardine, and it tasted so good ( or is it
because I didn't eat this for long time already ) that
I ended up ordering the 2nd one, he he he he he !!!

Amanda saw my Roti Sardine also can't resist and started
eating it but kept saying," no I don't want ! don't want!"
while her hands grabbed more Roti Sardine -_-"

Boy that was really good !

During the dinner, suddenly I pointed my nose and made
and announcement," You know, 8 years this is the first time
I am sitting here at Subang and having mamak session ! "

My colleagues," Wtf ?? Are you sure or not ?"

Me," Yeah, this is the first time here, I was most of the
time having mamak session at Ampang, Setapak and Damansara."

Me," Subang USJ, definitely the first time !! "

My ex colleagues," Lousy you ! Booo !!! "

LOLROTF !!

This made me started thinking, yeah, it's been really a
while since I last had mamak and yum char session with friends
and colleagues.

Perhaps as I am getting older, I am spending less and less time
at mamak already.

I always think that mamak belongs to youngster who are around 20
years old.

me? I am almost 30 years old and need to sleep at 10pm everyday
liao lolrotf !

Strange feeling actually...... -_-"

No comments: