Friday, November 17, 2006

Look no hand !!

This morning while I was approaching a traffic light the light was
green for quite sometime and I was hesitated cause it all seems too
good to be true.

But it remained green and 100meter away from the lights I increased
air-speed to 90km per hour because it was a straight road.

When my car was in the middle of the road at the junction I showed
the opposite side people, " Look ! No hands !! "

And i show them 10 fingers and my hands were in the air far away
from steering wheel. Just like that Clive Oven did in The Hire : Star
and i felt damn cool and steady and proud and confident like that.

Immediately after the junction / traffic light there was this Police car
driving parallel to me.

I terus reduced my gas padel and put both by hands back to steering
and pretended to be a normal officer attired guy going to work who
don't drive crazyly !!

-_-" and i looked at the police car next to me, my speed was still 85
kmph on a 60kmph road , omg !

Luckily the police car was doing patrol drive and didn't really pick
up and arrest me lol !!

Me :" Mom ! Look ! No hands !! "

And I could imagine my mom shouting at me from Kota Bharu now

"No hands your butt ! Drive safely and carefully from now on !! "

Me, " Yes madam ! "

No comments: