Wednesday, November 22, 2006

花 罗 汉 Flower Horn in F-117

It has been rainy days in Kuala Lumpur area for the past few weeks
and for the past few days it was super heavy raining season.

Since my F-117 was hit in a mission not too long ago by AAM in
some middle east operation, the cargo bay where we put cargo (-_-")
is being leaking.

Everytime it rains heavily and long period the suppose very canggih
F-117 would have water leaked into it's cargo storage area and the
result is that, I can keep some 花罗汉鱼 there already I guess.




This is a very serious problem, Imagine carrying a few littles of water
in cargo compartment and go to combat ? malu betul !!

I don't want my F-117 to become a water tanker or fire fighter aircraft.


No I don't want that !!!

-_-"

I want to fly fast and I want to fly low !!

So i have sent this F-117 to a Pakcik near my office to get things done.

Hopefully F-117 will become F-117 again, without the fish and water!!

-_-" pray pray !!

No comments: