Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Kayu Ara => KL => Kayu Ara in 30 mins ?

2 nights ago I need to send something to KL near Dewan Bahasa
area. Tried to reach the friend's house before midnight.

By the time i went into my car it was 11:48 pm.

I asked F-117 computer:" Pls advise the ETA ?"

F-117 computer:" ETA 12:00 am, sir !"

Me:" Affirmative, prepare for take off ! "

Took off and flied low and fast over Sprint Highway and Jalan
damansara.

Until there was these 2 idiots lorry carrying the
old Range Rover (used old police vehicles) get stuck under the
bridge near Parliment towards Istana Negara -_-"

Everyone and everything slowed down because of these 2
idiots !!!!

F-117 system detected the obstacles and self defense and
offense system initiated automatically.

F-117:" Anti Vehicle Missiles & 30mm Cannon Gun ready sir ! "

F-117:" Target acquired and locked on, we have locked on target!"

Me:" Negative ! Negative !Don't fire !! I repeat Do Not Fire !"

F-117:" Target aborted ! Target aborted ! But why sir ?"

Me:" Don't waste ammunition on idiots ! Let God deals with them!"

F-117:" Affirmative ! Acknowledged !"

Me:" Good, let's proceed to point DP !"

45 seconds later we dropped of the package to the destination
and went home directly.

By the time the F-117 touched down it was 12:18 am only.

WTF ? 30 minutes ?

F-117:" Sorry sir ! Could have done better under 20 mins "

Me:" It's ok, next round we shot everything in out way !"

F-117:" Affirmative sir ! Affirmative !! System shutting down!"

F-117:" piut.. piut! " ( Imitating Proton Wira door locking sound)

Me -_-"

Go back and MSN with friends.

My friend," WTF ? You said you were going to KL ?"

Me:" I went there already and now i am back !"

My friend :" Don't BS me alright ? "

Me:" Up to you mate, up to you ! "

My friend :" No way in 30 mins ! "

Me:" Cause you don't have F-117 mar !"

My friend :" What is an F-117 ? "

Me: " Never mind, good night ! "

My friend :" Wait wait wait .... "

Me:" What ? "

My friend :" Can I ride in your F-117 ? "

Me:" Let me think about it later !"

My friend :" When can I try ? hmm ? hmm ?"

-_-"

你 以 为 你 是 我 mehhh ?? 30 mins lolrotf !

No comments: