Monday, October 09, 2006

What the heck ??

Yesterday was feeling a little bit down in the afternoon without
knowing what was the reason, strange eh ?

So i parked the heavily hit F-117 infront of the house and started
the 1 hour SPA course for her.

Washing, rinsing, using my palms to feel her skin, smooth and clean
and the shine came back finally.

At around 12;30 pm. The construction site which is right infront of
my house started their work again, the machine went of puffing out
black diesel smoke with cement dust, soil dust and everything !!

-_-" wtfknnbbq ? My F-117 !!!!

And Fat Lady called me and I went out away from the dust and dirt
and smoke and everything.

I told myself," Wheeewww !! Saved by the bell ! "

Today morning I arrived at the office really early at about 8 am and
parked my car at a nice spot. A nice spot here means somewhere
NOT under the trees.

Why ?

Cause if I park the car under the tree, the visitors of the trees such as
crows would pee and poo everywhere and the F-117 would suffer
a lot, mostly direct hit with Balad Sputtering everywhere !!

So I was really clever this time, not to parked under the tree.

Just when I was about to celebrate.

The strong wind came, came with the clouds.

Clouds bring rain, rain fall to earth.

Between the sky and the earth is my F-117.

So, I wished that I have not washed my F-117 yesterday !!!

wtfknnbbq , why everytime after I wash my car it sure rains
one ?

I know I don't pray much, but oh please God don't do this to
me mar.....

There are so many people out there also never pray what ?

why me ? why ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well... you gotta face the fact n it aint worth it....

Poliwhirl said...

We have the opposite problem here: if it rains, it's only just enough to splash the dirt on the cars around and make it look worse. I've been oping for heavy steady rain for more than a month, but nothing. My cars are filthy.

Philips at work. said...

Affid : Ha ha ha ! I need to calm myself down by washing car sometimes.

Poli: Here sometimes it rains enough to clear the dust of car, sometimes like your place, drizzling and more dust and dirt get stuck to the car. 50% chance each :)