Saturday, October 07, 2006

Typing speed and skills.

********************
TYPING TEST RESULTS

Here are your full test results:

- Test Name: Strategic Alliances with Competitors
- Date: 2006-10-07 11:27
- Test Time: 03:00
- Gross Speed: 54 WPM
- Errors: 7
- Accuracy: 95%

- NET SPEED: 51 WPM
*********************

This morning I was testing my typing speed online and
scored the above result.

Was it slow? medium? fast ?

I don't know but I feel should be ok kua.

I am using a Dell Keyboard which is the latest
model with very much cost saving and it takes
out minimal area on my office desk.

Like tiger gets wings.

Updates:

Jason said that he scored 77 wpm and he that time was
just wake up in the morning.

And sometimes he could score 88 wpm and his cousin
could score about 95 wpm anytime without problems !!!

WTF ??

I think there is something wrong with my computer , hmm,
maybe my keyboard, hmm, maybe the processor 3.0Ghz is
too slow ? or the Ram 512mb only ?? too little ram ??

It must be the hard ware problem !! It must be !!!

This is so not me !!

No comments: