Monday, October 09, 2006

Fire at will !! Fire at will !!

5 minutes ago I received another call from some old friends.

Ms Teo:" Yo ! Philips San ! "

Me:" Yo ! Ms Teo ! Apaciam ?"

Ms Teo:" No lah.... "

Me:" No need to No lah No lah, getting married isit? when ?"

Ms Teo -_-"

4 seconds later, Ms Teo:" Wah liew how you know one ?"

Me:" Including you hor, this month I received 500 wedding invitation liao !"

Ms Teo:" Got or not ? Siao meh ?"

Me:" Abuthen ! "

Ms Teo:" So come or not come ? "

Me:" Sure come lah ! You all go getting married like no tomorrow like that
and all also fire at will fire at will !! I better do some OT for the next 4 months."

Ms Teo:" wtfknnbbq ! "

-_-" why leh ? why you all must get married during my pokkai time leh ?

Can't you wait until next year when I am richer baru get married meh ?

I think I better off my phone or hide somewhere at Gunung Tahan until all
of them get settled down first.

Next year this time or so hor, there sure would be one more round of Full Moon
lah, 1st anniversary lah, this lah that lah, divorce lah etc one ! you wait and see!

I better book the bus to Gunung Tahan Malam ini juga -_-"

No comments: