Friday, October 06, 2006

Bagi segala, janganlah berketelaluan 2

My new job's office is located somewhere near Pearl Point of Old Klang Road Kuala Lumpur.

From Damansara, I normally use Sprint Highway and take
the Kerinchi Link ( Rm1.50 ) toll and go down to Federal Highway and turn into Old Klang Road.

From my House to Old Klang road normally it takes 20
minutes during peak hour and that day after work from
my office I actually reached TTDI below 12 minutes
using the same path. -_-"

I was so proud of the timing and when I was about to
write a good one about how little time does it take
for me to come to work and go home, it happened !!

Blardy hell this morning at the junction of Pearl
Point I was stuck in the middle of the jam for more
then 10 or 15 minutes because causing me to be 11
minutes late into office.

Just when I was about to praise the traffic situation
of Old Klang Road !! Just about !!

tomorrow got to wake up 10 minutes earlier !

wtfknnbbq !!

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

not even 1 week aldy late 4 work. tsk.

Philips at work. said...

Oi ! oi !!

Traffic Jam ok ? Traffic Jam !!

For don't know what the traffic just freaking jammed !!

No reason, no sebab etc !!

Not my fault yeah !!

Jason Lioh said...

excuses!!!