Saturday, October 14, 2006

Badass Pilot !!

This morning while I was crusing around University Malaysia Medical
Centre, there was a minor accident involving a car and a bike.

As usual the super keh poh chi drivers of Malaysia would slow down
to look see look see and 38 38 .....

My mood wasn't really good this morning and when the 4WD infront of
me slowed down to almost stalled speed. My F-117 alarm goes off
" Collision / Impact Warning ! "

My actuve defensive weapon system locked and fired !!! Gave that guy
3 seconds honk that was so loud that his unborn sperm would came out
with audio impairment !!! That son of a bitch !!

If you check my F-117 weapon firing pattern that you would see that
the weapon was fired against these type of people only.

Me, I am an Badass Pilot as always !!

No comments: