Saturday, October 28, 2006

RM 1720 vs RM 160

My computer mainboard was giving me a lot of problems lately
and I was calculating the cost to change the entire CPU units.

Pentium D Processor = RM 455
Intel Mainboard = RM 270
Memory 1GB DDR2 = RM 420
SATA Hard Disk = RM 80
PCI-E Graphic = RM 250
DVD Writter = RM 125
Casing of cpu = RM 120
=============================
Total cost is approx RM 1720
=============================

After count count count, nope, let's see what else could we
do to fix the problem !

Finally I've got an idea, change the blardy mainboard only
and use back everything. Because the AGP slot was giving me
problem and I could only use the onboard graphic (shared memory)
only.

Result of the shared memory ? Very poor performance etc !!

Yesterday after changing the new mainboard, everything was back
to normal, graphic now is ok and speed of pc has became faster
already.

RM1720 ? Neah, just a RM160 Biostar Mainboard would solve the
problem liao yeah ? Kao Tim !

No comments: