Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lunch and tears.

Today is the 8th day of my new job at new place.

At about 12:30 pm everyone in the office seems to be in the
mood for lunch, they all disappeared one by one to hunt
get their lunch.

Alrigthty Then !! Today I am quite free and I suppose I could
have a nice lunch before more people come out at 1 pm.

Walked 30 steps across the office and there are a few stalls in
between buildings , on a small lane ( lorong ).

When comes to eating, whenever that stall has a lot of crowd
or patrons, it is almost certain that the food would be either
really good or cheap.

So the boss gave me a plate of small rice ( just nice ! kurang nasi )
and I got myself :

1. Sweet and sour meat ( Ku Lou Meat )

2. A lot of taugeh.

3. Preserved vegetable cooked with meat and tomato.


4. Fried eggs with onions.


5. Free flow of herbal chicken soup ( cooked with chicken bones )


And the bill was RM 3.50 and the aunty looked at me ....

I said," thank you !"

She said," Welcome ! Help yourself with any seat you like !"

I said," Affirmative ! "

I sit down at a chair with nice view and looked at my plate.

And I started to laugh and laugh and laugh.

All the others customers quickily finished their rice and left
that place with fears in their eyes.... -_-"

So, after spending about 2 months plus at Kelana Square where
there is no access to Chinese Food, I am feeling that I am at
either Heaven or Paradise at this very moment !

Rm 3.50 for the above items, omg ! That's cheap !! Somemore
got herbal soup, hot hot one !!

I am so happy today !!

Bye bye Kelana Square, Hello Old Klang Road !!

ps: Whenever I go to a new place, the first friend that I always
made would be the food stall operator, no missed for the past
29 years ! Sure heboh !!

No comments: