Friday, October 13, 2006

Kids nowadays.

Yesterday I went to service a friend's friend PC.


I realized / learned this :


  • Father uses Pentium II computer to work, while the sons uses
    Pentium 4 computer for MSN and online games.

  • Father's monitor 14" and sons's monitor 17".

  • Sons formatted the computer but didn't know how to install
    driver and complained about no sound, and on board graphic
    was too slow. But during the service they didn't bother
    to ask/ concern about the PC at all.

  • Their eyes were all focused on the Cable TV while the PC
    was not available. Once the PC became available again, the
    eyes would stuck on the Monitor again.

  • Parents sleep in room with no air cond, while the sons sleep in
    room with air-cond.

  • Sons were busy watching Cable TV and using MSN and everything
    while the mother works until 10 pm.

    I don't know about you but I am sure this is not the scenario that
    I would hope to see in my family one day.

    It's all about command and control, how good are you at it ?
  • No comments: