Tuesday, October 17, 2006

河 马 喝 水,好 大 个 胃 !!!!

Just now I looked at my water container and realized that I have finished
drinking 2 litres of plain water from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm. In fact I drink
at least 2 litres of plain water everyday.

This does not include the 1 glass in the morning and 3 glasses of green
tea I had with Amanda this afternoon.

And when I go home in the evening, I would take another 1/2 litre or so
before going to bed. And sometimes mid night I would wake up for
a cup or a least a big sip or gulp of plain water.

This would normally resulting 半 夜 oh 夜 尿 midnight pee at wee hours like
5 am or 4:30 am -_-"

So, I think I am definitely drinking more then 8 glasses of water everyday.

Seldom had fever and coughing problems nowadays actually, perhaps I did
have enough of water yeah ?


真 所 谓

河 马 吹 水,好 大 个 嘴 !!!!

河 马 喝 水,好 大 个 胃 !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why you always wake up in the midnight and then claim that you don't have enough sleep the next morning lor...:-)