Monday, October 16, 2006

Philips went Wedding Dinner !!!


Was attending a Wedding dinner yesterday night.

Fat Lady mia cousin was getting married and we were invited to the nice
restaurant at Cheras area for the wedding dinner.

Typical red table cloths, chopsticks , carbonated drinks and people waiting
for the wedding dinner to start.

It was fun, in term of we were able to meet a lof of Fat Lady's relatives who
stays at Sungai Buloh, Sungai Siput and everywhere.

Me ? I enjoyed myself by taking a lot of photos and observed people ....

Of course there were people asking me, " Oi ! When is your turn ?? "

Me gave official standard answer, " Oh ! Very soon ! very soon ! "

They asked again, " How soon is very soon ?"

Me, " Eh I need to take group photos there, excuse me ! gtg ! "

They all -_-"

That's why I love to bring my camera with me, besides acting as a
rescue / excuse tool, it could also be used to Take Photos too LOL !!

And a few of Fat Lady relatives asked me to join them drinking.

Me swiftly joint them with some beer.

They all, " Wah ha ha ha !! Tonight you will kena Philips ! "

Me," Please don't be too harsh on me, me amature, can't drink one ! "

They all, " No fart care, drink first die later ! "

Me, pretend pretend, and gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp.....

They all -_-" and asked," WTF you said you can't drink one ? "

Me," I was thirsty mah, ate a lot of ajinomoto just now ! "

They all -_-"

One of the uncle," I don't believe you, that must be tea, one more ! I
insist , come drink ! drink !! "

Fat Lady mia other cousin poured more bear for me.

Me -_- " and replied, " Ok lah, please Below Hand Leave Passion ( 手下留情 ) ok ?"

Uncle, " No fart, drink first ! "

Me, " Ok " and gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp !! gulp !

Uncle -_-" two legs in the sky and drunk and face red like 关公 lolrtof !

Me, " Ok who is next ? "

Everyone became quiet now...

Me, " Told you all I don't know how to drink but you all don't listen !"

Everyone -_-"

It feels like I was the elephant and they were the ants who challenged
me to drink lolrotf !!

On the way home,

Fat Lady," Wah you so geng ah ? "

Me," Where got ? My DNA has anti alcohol gene from my British great ancestor."

Fat Lady, " Iyer no wonder you so hairy lah ! "

Actually i just had about 5 or 6 glasses of beer and some liquor only.

And I didn't drink like there is no tomorrow like that, that's why for the past 29
years I have not even get drunk once.

Sad eh ? Perhaps got do drink some pure alcohol and try.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Wong... What are you waiting for... Fast fast kahwin lar. We all wait until neck long long already...

Poliwhirl said...

I always thought us British had a PRO-alcohol gene. :D

Philips at work. said...

Poliwhirl, i should put it at Immune to alcohol, or Not easily affected by alcohol lol !