Monday, October 02, 2006

1st day.

Today is my first day at new job.

From yesterday onwards I am officially ex-CIA, ex-CD-R, ex-DVD-R/+R, and ex-CCTV guy !!

What I am doing now ? Boy I love my new job !!

Today I :
  • Was driven around by my sales person.
  • Went to Kepong factory.
  • Went to Kepong offices.
  • Went to Buddhist Temple at Chow Kit area.
  • Went to Imbi Plaza, met some old customers.
  • Went to Pandan Perdana with delivery sales person.

    First time in history that I was driven around whole KL and Selangor and no need to drive at all.

    I love my job !! I am loving it !!!

    p/s : I was told that if I keep on telling myself that
    I love my job, i would eventually love it, maybe 2
    weeks or 4 weeks later. I love my job x 100 times !!
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    i am glad that u like the job. remember that there will be a fat lady here to support you ...kay

    Anonymous said...

    waaa.... sudah macam jadik bos saje...
    hepi for you fren... all well ends well