Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Foie gras <= For Fa Bo ??

When I was a kid, my father loved to switch to " Mind Your Language"
comedy, it was about a class of International student of teacher
Jeremy Brown.

Whenever there was a confusion or anything that they don't get it
someone ( one of the student ) would say: " For Fat Bo ? "

We continued to use For Fa Bo ? until today.

My friend," Hei ! When would you be getting married ?"

Me: " For Fa Bo ?"

My boss:" Why is this month sales so low ? "

Me: "For Fa Bo ?"

Me boss " . . . . "

So, there you go, how to use "For Fa Bo ?" effectively.

Ironically, until today we don't really know what does it mean.
But we are sure that whenever there is confusion or question
this For Fa Bo ? would be heard.

After searching the Internet and did some research, it was
Por Favore and it was suppose to be Spanish.

I used translator to translate it, and it means " By Favour "

and if it is Por Favor it means " Please "

So, could you please tell me which is which Por Favor ??

Por Favore__Por Favor__ For Fa Bo ??

So, Foie Gras Por Favor means ??


Oh i am so confused today !!




On a seperate note, a few days ago I was talking to a
friend of mine.

My friend," Oi ! I have got discount card for French Restaurant!"

Me," Hmm ? What food ? What restaurant ?"

My friend," Neh, the one got Foie Gras one leh ? Rm 300 per plate!"

Me -_-"

My friend," With this discount card, we get 50% discount everything !"

Me -_-""""

My friend, " So what do you think ? when should we go ? "

Me : " You know, for RM 300 or RM 150 per plate, my grandmother
could buy every duck or goose in Kelantan and get you all the liver of
goose or duck or whatever for 20 years non stop everyday ? "

My friend, " lolrotf !! "

Me," Foie Gras my ass !"

My friend lagi lolrotf !!!







No comments: