Saturday, October 14, 2006

F-117 and Tupelov Tu-160

When I was driving along Jalan Sungai Besi with Fat Lady and
another friend, the traffic was smooth and moving.

Suddenly there was this all white F-117 flying low above us
and made a landing.



Wait a second, F-117 has no white camourflage that I known and
what the heck is an F-117 landing at Sungai Besi Air Port ?

Fat Lady also looked at the F-117 and OMFG in the air there was
a few more F-117 circling Kuala Lumpur sky.

-_-"

And as I approached Jalan Tun Razak there was this Tu-160
flying over us again.

Wait a second, what does a Tu-160 has to do with F-117 ??


Before I could finished asking the question, the Tu-160 has
opened it's it's weapon bay and dropped a 5,000 Pound Bomb
which looked like Little Boy.

However the bomb didn't detonate immediately.

Must be Made in China products I guess.

It fall on a Nissan Vanette 1992 model and stayed there -_-"


Me ? I hit the gas like mad and piu yee off !! After Jalan Tun Razak
there was a few short tunnel below the road, like the one near Jalan Ampang
and near junction to Bukit Bintang.

Like the heros of Independent Days ID4 we found a underground room with
metal door ( cheh ! ) and went hiding inside.

I didn't know if the bomb did goes off or not but....

A few moments later a guy came and see me -_-" he looked like
this , perhaps from where he came from the air / water pollution is
pretty much very bad eh ? he has got all these blister and deep
skin problems !!

Eyes colour also looked like people with Liver problems, and somemore
bald one ! Botak !!


And he looked very unhappy.

But he said," I am here to save your earth ! "

Me," WTF ? By dropping a nuclear or atomic bomb ?"

The rest of it, I really can't remember already.

But white colour F-117.... never seen one before.

Does it mean that I should buy a new Honda Accord 3.0 V6
full white ? maybe yes... maybe no....

All of the photos above belongs to their respective owner
and I am just borrowing their photos to illustrate what
did I see in my dream.

Weird eh ? Must be too pissed of because of the car park
incident.

No comments: