Saturday, September 17, 2005

When I was a kid.

When I was a kid my parents were teachers at a small town called
Kuala Krai and they tought in diffrent schools.

So naturally they didn't have enough of time to take care of me.

First I was "thrown" to my Ah Chia ( mother's mother ).

Then somehow Ah Chia became busy with her business and I've
got a Nai Ma. ( Nanny )

This Nai Ma is called Ah Boh , my Ah Boh !!

This Nai Ma duty was not to provide Nai for me ( Nai = Milk )

All she did was just take good care of me, bath me, change my
cloths and everything a Nanny does to a small kid.

Ah Boh was really-really nice to me. I didn't remember her beating
me or even raised her voice at all.

Ah Boh operated a nice Toy Shop at Jalan Ah Sang ( opposite to
Shell Petrol Station now ) and from time to time I've got to select
a toy or two which Ah Boh gave me.

I didn't remember too much of it but here are a few incidents that
was deep in my mind.

Oh oh !!! Ah Boh has a son call Ah Bu Ko Ko ( Brother Ah Bu ) and
Ah Bu is a good friend of my uncle Addy Ho, even till today !! hehe


1. Once, either Ah Bu Ko Ko or his sister brought a small art knife back
from school, was suppose to cut pencil or something like that.

I became Keh Kiang ( sibuk, jaga tepi kain orang ) and took the little
knife to teach Ah Bu how to use the knife properly ( WTF? Teach? )

Of course I ended up a big hole at my finger , and blood on the floor !!

I remember Ah Boh was so panic and I am not sure if Ah Bu Ko Ko or
his sister were scolded or not, if they did, I want to apologize here !!

2. Ah Boh used to bath me and I enjoyed the bath very much cause
the water was cold then in small town like Kuala Krai.

Ah Boh one day told me:" Let's go Siang Yap !!"
Me :" Harr -_-" what is Siang Yap? can eat one ah?"
Ah Boh -_-"
Me :" hmmm? Taste good or not Siang Yap ??"

Ah Boh:" Oi ! Everyday eat eat eat !! "
Me -_-"
Ah Boh:" Siang Yap means Mandi, Take Bath, Chong Liang"

3. And there were so much of sweet memory of my younger day and
I wished these memories would never fade.

Best wishes and greeting goes to Ah Boh, Ah Bu Ko Ko and the family.

I loved you all,
I am still loving you all, and I will be always loving you all.

No comments: