Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sotong and Winnie

This morning when Ms Yo ( accouts dept ) came out from the washroom
I pointed at her nose and asked:

" Wei??? Why your hair so looks like Sotong one !???"

She -_-" and exploded after 5 seconds......

She started nagging me after that,
" WTF ?? Sotong?"

" Why don't you look at yourself?"

" You looked and look like Winnie the Pooh leh !! "

" Your stomach round-round and big !"

" Your eyes small-small !"

" Your face all funny-funny !"

" My kids would love to hug you in the morning you know?"

" Winnie The Pooh Kai Hong !!"

" Hmmmmmppppphh !!"

I was absolutely -_-"

So I told her," Ok lah, you don't look like Sotong ok?? Happy?"

Then she:" Hmmmmmppph !" again and walked back to accounts
office and proceed to do her work.

Do I seriously look like Winnie The Pooh ?? Hmmm???

No I don't think so , Winnie your head !!!

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

POOH KAI HONG!!!! NOt bad what!!!

Pooh Kai Hong!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

piggybie said...

ko...

ahahhahahaaa......... stomach round round... stomach big big... eyes small small... face funny funny... ahahaha... so true..... i wanna huggzzz you oh....

WONG KAI HONG~!!! WINNIE THE POOH~!!!

hhmm..... i think iknow what to get for you for your birthday oredi.... :)