Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Giant Seapark PJ

I was at this Giant Supermarket of Seapark this afternoon
after meeting a customer nearby.

I was thinking of buying some mooncake for the coming Sunday
and after that I found that :" Gee, got to pee !! "

Ok then asked the lady who sells mooncake where's the toilet.

She pointed outside and say," Out there, out side !!"

Me -_-" Hmmm??? And thanked her and went to payment counter.

After paying the mooncakes I went to search for the toilet.

After a few minutes only I noticed that the toilet is really
"Outside" of the Giant building. This Giant supermarket looks
like an old cinema to me... sort of.

Well, then proceed to accomplish the mission first....

Walked into the Male Toilet and found, Holy Cow !!!

Why the floor so wet one? It has 1 handwash basin, 2 rooms
and 2 toilet bowl outside of the rooms for express peeing
process.

Ok, fine, I would prefer to pee standing, more Mojo !!!

Pee pee pee !! pee pee pee !!

And suddenly I heard sound of water dripping on the floor????

I looked at the toilet bowl and shit !! This blardy toilet
bowl was leaking like there is no tomorrow like that !!!!

I quickily jumped of a few step and the pee pee ( fresh one )
started spreading on the floor while I was cursing GNN CNN
FBI CIA KGB NSA KFC and stuff like that....

Now I know why the floor is wet already....

But then, I was stepping on the water just now woh !!!

-_-" Another round of GNN CNN FBI CIA KGB JPN........!!!!!!!

Worst toilet experiance in PJ area.

I stepped on other's people pee pee leh !!!

After that I quickily ran outside ( of course after zipped up )
and walked around to ensure that the shoe surface is dried
of these pee pee stuff !!

Oii !! Such a nice place to do shopping ( Cheap goods ) but with
this kind of toilet, please do something about it !!!

Or next time I will pee at your Long kang infront ok??

MCB !!

No comments: