Thursday, September 08, 2005

Suicide II

As I've bloged on 31 Aug night that someone has actually performed a
suicide at our condo, and I wrote that I would write more about it.

Well, since the suicide case is still under active investigation by the
police I've better not write too much about the victims and so on.

However there is something which freaked me out that I must
write here.

On 31st Aug 2005 ( Merdeka Day ) and I had a few guest who came
from Japan to visit our company for factory auditing. Hence I became
the driver cause the actual driver were not working.

Picked them up from airport with my boss, went for dinner with them
and sent them back to hotel and finally back to office to change my
F-117 to go home.

when the company car ( Merz E280 ) arrived near office, about 20m
away, there was this stray dog blocking the company car.

The car light beamed shows that that dog was looking straight at me.

Our car moved a little bit foward, the dog still looked at me in the eyes.

Ok fine ! That's it !!

I kasi the dog a "horn!" and to my amuzed, the dog was not surprised
and walked away slowly like not happy or damn pissed of like that.

My boss:" Wah Kai hong, I don't know who has you insulted !!"

Me:"Why ? What makes you say like that?"

My boss:" Look at the dog just now, stared at you directly !!"

Me :" Eh ! Don't scare me leh, I still need to drive F-117 alone one!!"

Anyway, after that I've sent him back to his condo and proceeded to
go home.

On the way I stopped at Bandar Utama Center Point 7-11 to purchase
something, and there was this Malay lady saying
" Eh sana condo ada orang bunuh diri !"

Me -_-"

And asked:" Excuse me, condo mana satu?"

Lady:" Itu Kayu Ara sana !!"

Me:" Hmm? You mean Puncak Damansara Condo?"

Lady:" Ya ya ya !! Betul !! "

Me mumbled:" Fuck fuck fuck !! "

And rushed home.

Appearantly there was really someone who jumped of from 18th
floor of Block A and fall to his death.

And time of the inccident was = the time when the dog starred at
my eyes.

Coincidence?
Good omen?
Bad omen?
Warning?
Hints?
Clues?

And it happened on 27th of July according to Chinese Celendar ( Au Wu Festival )

Call Gil Grissom for more info.
Crime Scene Investigation Department.
Crime Lab.
Las Vagas Police Department.
qbasic772[at]gmail[dot]com

4 comments:

Buaya69 said...

freaky! btw, i used to have a unit in block A... *shudders*

Philips at work. said...

Yeah Mr. B, I was turning left and right and left and right on my bed that day. Couldn't really sleep well.

I mean, someone has actually fall 20 meter away from my car park and 40 meter away from my windows.

Not feeling comfortable anyway :)

Oh you are my old neighbour then!!!!! hehehehe

Jason Lioh said...

Dai gat lai si first. Maybe the dog stopped you is for your own good, else you would be seeing that person dropping down in front of your eyes.

Heh~! Spooky. Go pray pray lah, ok? Becareful.

Philips at work. said...

Yeah Jason, I better go play-play fast... errr. I mean pray-pray :)

Cannot play-play already, fat lady will twist ears 720 degree sampai putui !!