Thursday, September 08, 2005

Jessie has left our company.

There used to be a little girl called Jessie in my company.

She was 20 years old when she first joint our company and 6 days ago
was her last day in our company.

She told me before I left:" Oi my new company, we work 5 days per
week only leh !! Damn syiok !!!"

I said :" Oi ! Need to action action like that meh? CNN!!"
Cause I've been working in 5 and 1/2 days work company for the
past 5 to 6 years.

She replied:" Hahaha !! 5 days 5 days 5 days work Nyeh Nyeh !! "

Then I said:" Laugh lah laugh, sekali you new company announce
new policy to work 6 days you terus mampui !! hahahahahaha !!!

Jessie -_-"

Then, Jessie:" Oii ! need to curse me like that meh ??"

Me :" Nyeh nyeh nyeh.. nyeh nyeh !!! "

Me:" Sure change one! you wait and see, you wait and see !!! hahaha!"

hahahahaha !!

For those out there who works 5 days per week, I look you no up !!

For those out there who works 5 or 6 days /week, I look you up !!

No comments: