Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's so cold here !!

Today we will learn :

1. Warm water ( no good )
2. Hot sun ( no good )
3. Rain ( very good )
4. Cold water ( very good )
5. Cold water shower ( very good )
6. Don't use the hot water challenge ( very good )

===================================

Yesterday afternoon Subang sky looked dark and I was
sure that it was going to rain at a lot of places around Klang
valley.

Yay! I was right !! It rained indeed but in Subang it was never
too heavy unlike Ampang and certain area.

And later of yesterday, I mean the entire afternoon and
evening I didn't see the sun anymore. Naturally the walls in
my room are not heated up like normal day.

In a normal day, my walls of my room ( facing west ) will receive
around 5 to 6 hours of direct sunshine. That is from noon till evening
and this has made the walls distributing and releasing heat from
evening till 3 or 4 am !!

In night, even till midnight if you touch my wall (facing west ) you
would find that it is warm !! really-really warm. Sleeping in a
room with warm walls without air cond is quite difficult for me.

Hence, I had to turn on the air cond during night to cool down my
room tempereture and get some good sleep.

But that was normal day, when sun is hot and not raining.

Yesterday it was diffrent, we didn't see much of the sun and it rained
actually.

Hence in the late evening the air was cool, walls were cold too !!

I slept without air cond ( with my fan on only ) and the sleep was
so sweet !!!

And this morning when I take bath the water was so cold that I
reminded myself during the Kampung Day !!! Dang !!!

Those time the water was so cold that you would probably swear
and curse in the morning when you take bath. But again, the cold
water was really useful to make you entirely wake up from the
sleepy mode into Super Fighter mode !!! hehehehe !!

This morning, I was feeling like the kampung day again, but only
I didnt curse and swear in the bathroom of my condo. I thanked
the rain yesterday that I was able to have a nice cold shower this
morning.

Water Heater System? Our family don't need this, not then, not now
and I think not in the future.

Water Heater is for Ah Kua and Baby only !! hehehehe !!

Real man like us uses cold water, heck, we even organized the
" Don't Use That Hot Water Challenge " when we went to Genting
Highland in 1997 and 1998.

Result? I was the man !! I was the man !! But of course I was having
purple lips, experianced poor nipples became hard and even the
KKC shrank like peanuts LOL !!!

But then, that fully expressed our love towards cold water shower
as kampung boys !!

Malaysia's Kampung Water is cold meh? Hell no !!!

You try to go to Canada up stream kampung river and take bath
there and you would know what "cold water" means !!

For heaven sake, those river water comes from mountain and
formed by melting ice. Try those and you would say Malaysian
Kampung Water is actually warm kekekekeke !!!

I love cold water shower, do you??

No comments: