Thursday, September 01, 2005

Suicide I

流金歲月的點滴

Today 31st Aug 2005, someone has committed suicide at Block A
of Puncak Damansara Condo ( Yeah , I stay there, block B ).

Time of inccident should be around 9:45 pm to 10:00 pm.

Male, aged 36 years old and name are witheld till the next of kin
is been informed by the police.

So I informed my cousin in Australia about the unfortunate incident.

My cousin :" police thr ar? "
Me :" Yeap !"

My cousin :" ambulance thr ar?"
Me :" Nope, cause the guy is dead."

My cousin :" got bloood ah?"
Me :" It was dark, I didn't see. "

My cousin :" Scarry though!"
Me :" I see lof of 38 people though !! "

My cousin :" hahahahahaha !!! "

SOAB people committed suicide at my condo and I still have
time to blog funnyly about it?

I am not feeling funny, just I saw too much of 38 people.

Will write more about this incident , and I promise you you will
feel freaked out when you learn the details tomorrow or a day
after tomorrow..... to be continued !!!

1 comment:

piggybie said...

hhmm.... tat cousin is me.... :S

ko arr... u better becareful oh... u noe la... ghost festival baru over... after the 'ppl' come find u to have a chat oh... ekekeke...... (who ask u last nite go scare me har har har......)