Monday, September 26, 2005

白费心机 !! Damn Dulan !!

Monday Blue Mumblings !! Why? Cause 白费心机 !!
Wasted !! Damn blardy wasted the energy !!

所谓 近猪者肥,近墨者黑!


People says : "If you stay near pigs, you'll get fat.
If you stay near Jason, you'll be mumbling alot !"

That's what I have finally realized !! Yay !!

Heheheh !! What I am trying to say here is that, Holy Cow
I was mumbling all by myselft this morning in the office,
actually since yesterday evening. Why am I doing that?

It's a long story, as long as a piece of cloth.

一匹布那么长!

It began yesterday, cause I've learned that my boss is
coming from Hong Kong to Subang office on Monday 26
September 2005. Yeah that's today !!

So, I know him, sometimes I will go out with him to KL or
PJ in my car. And to impress him I have to make sure
that my car is clean, right?? In Hokkien some people call
this Por Lam Par, but I would say this is personal hygiene
and respecting myself and boss !!! Right ??? Yay !!

So, at about 5 something PM yesterday I "ordered" Fat
Lady (FL) to help me to wash my car.

Me:" Dear, will you kindly help me to wash my car ?"
FL:" Har? I am a little bit tired woh !"

Me:" Ok, should we go down and wash them now?"
FL:" We've just came back from KL since morning woh!"

Me:" Hmm.. Ok. you take the pail. We'll go now !! yay!! "
FL -_-" and think :" 死肥仔!诈 傻 扮 蒙 ?? "

Me LOL !!! and fat lady was mumbling all the way down to
the car washing bay. Ah Chi Ah Chor Ah Chi Ah Chor !!!
We Wang Wang We Wang Wang We Wang Wang !!

LOL !!

So after about 1 hour of washing the car, I've we've
also finished polishing and cleaning the internal part of car.

I was brushing the carpets like the CSI guy collecting the
evidence while Fat Lady who was exhausted sitting at
the car and looked on.

I noticed and asked her:" I know what you are thinking."
Fat Lady:" Hmmm? So clever ?"

Me:" Yes, you were thinking, if I treat you as good as I
treat my car, then you would be damn happy and be the
most 幸福 girl in the world already."

Correct ?

FL:" Wah you are the worm in my stomach mate !! "
Me : " LOL !"

Me:" You move your tail a little bit then I know what do
you want liao !"

After about 1 hour of 2 person hard work, the car is
cleaned internally and externally, no dust in and out,
no smell , carpet was clean, dash board was cleaned and
the car was all shining in the evening sun !!!

LOL !! Damn Happy.

Sekali this morning about 10 am something Amanda
informed me that the boss is not coming,
he has postponed the trip to next month.

白费心机 , freaking 白费心机 !!!

WTF? I Fat Lady and Me washed my car until
so clean and sekali like that !! Oiii !! LOL !!

So , I was mumbling the whole morning about this issue.


白费心机 , freaking 白费心机 !!!

Hell yesterday night I even pointed at the sky and warned
HIM to be better not to rain or else I am going to
Nuke HiM !! LOL !!

And Fat Lady :" Eh ! Don't be so rude to the sky ok?"
She added:" Nanti thunder strike you , you mati baru tahu !!
LOL !"

How am I suppose to tell Fat Lady that the boss is not coming?

Cham Lor Cham Lor !! -_-"

===============

To add more Oil to the Fire, yesterday while I was going down
from my condo 10th floor to my car
( Parked at ground floor some 20 m away )

The lift stopped at 9th floor and an aunty walked in.

I smiled at her , but she didn't give any feedback.

Ok fine, perhaps her mod was no good.

She came into the lift and 9th floor and guess what button she pressed?

Yeah, she pressed 8th floor button.

So after about 2 seconds the lift stopped at 8th floor, she just walked
out 大摇大摆 like that, the blardy old fugly 大屁股.

-_-"

I mean WTF !! Go down 1 floor also have to use the lift ah??
GNN MCB MCH KFC FBI NSA MIC CIA !!! Go and fly kite
lah next time !!

I could not freaking believe my eyes !!!

Hence I started mumbling again !! Gee !!

4 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Relaks ler relaks....

Tonight go eat bah kut teh again to smoothen your hei loh~!

Philips at work. said...

Jason !! Bak Kut Teh somemore ??

Wah Liew eh !

Next time people not call me uncle, terus call me Pakcik or Datuk then I cry until no tears LOL !!!

Bak Kut Teh my head !! Fat Lady see i eat bak kut teh again she is going to chop chop my nose or ears liao leh !!

Luckily not KKC, if not how to pee next time ??

Jason Lioh said...

Alah, you curi-curi go eat alone lah, nobody knows one right? Unless the boss go pecah ur rahsia to fat lady the next time u all visit lah...

Ppl say laugther is the best medicine... my foot... I say good food is the best medicine... :P

Anonymous said...

Who dare to go eat bak kut teh without my knowledge????har???want to die ar??? i have a lot of little birds to tell me what happen , u know???hmmm...