Wednesday, September 21, 2005

12 to 2

Today we will learn "How to change from 12 to 2 ??"

Every morning I leave Kayu Ara (between PJ Uptown and Bandar Utama)
and enter the Damansara Toll towards Subang Jaya exit.

Normal non-peak hour from Damansara Toll entering till Subang Exit
normally takes me around 4 minutes.

From Kayu Ara till Subang office takes me a good 1 5 minutes on a
clear traffic day. The road was actually ok and , of course provided
there are no idiots blocking 2 out of 4 lanes for "expansion" work !!

Well, lately the after the Subang Toll exit we would come to a
bottle neck, where 12 or 13 lanes of cars, lorries, vans, buses will
squeeze themself into 2 lanes in about 400 meter to 500 meter
distance.

Yeah !! Imagine, 12 or 13 lanes have to slowly organize themself
into 2 lanes,

I think the authorities are not doing a good job here.

Every morning, I am so amused, and at the same time very pissed
of with these cut queue vehicle, and see everyone performing 12
to 13 lanes become 2 lanes action after the Subang toll heading to
this Subang Jaya area.

Well, next time when I have a chance I will snap a photo and show
to you all to see how terrible it is !! Damn beh song !!!

No comments: