Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Slamming Phone

Today we will learn about :

1. Phone Slamming War
2. Duuuuuuutttttt
3. LOLROTF
4. Google Talk
5. Skype
6. Fixed Line/ Land Line
7. Telco in big problem
8. Fat Lady (FL)



Have you ever slamming someone phone call in conversation?

Yesterday about 11:00 pm

Me: " Yeah, the food at that place was ok only.."

FL:" I don't care, next time you have to bring me there..."

Me:" Ok no problem.."

FL: " and hor... if "

I slammed the phone, duuuuuuttttt .....

FL dialed and called

FL:" Wei ?"

I slammed the phone again, duuuuuuttttt .....

FL -_-" ???

FL dialed and called again and I slammed the phone, duuuuuuttttt .....

Ok, cool down first, after 5 seconds I dialed back

Now FL slammed the phone, duuuuuuttttt .....

after 5 seconds I dialed back again

FL slammed the phone again, duuuuuuttttt .....

What the heck is going on here? Are we in a heated arguement
or what? Why need to slam phone on each other?

Then, FL dialed and :" Oi ! Stop ah ! Don't do this ah !! "

I slammed the phone, duuuuuuttttt .....

After that, I called back, both of us LOLOTF !!!!

What happened ?? Well, in real life Fat Lady and I had actually never
slammed phone on people before.

So we have decided to enjoy the fake" phone slamming war "
So after finished the conversation we began to do these
idiot action, "phone slamming" on each other.

So, people out there, if you slam phone, you are an idiot !!!

Why?

Because it is extremely rude to do so to other people !!!
For heaven sake !!

We were using Google Talk yesteday actually, the quality is as good
as fixed line, really !! Perhaps there were not much of user and perhaps
Fat Lady was in Ampang and I was in Subang Jaya hence the quality
was really-really good !!

Tried Skype with my cousin in Australia a few days ago but the quality
was never as good as yesterday, perhaps either one of us were having
bad connection that day.

So last night after we finished our conversation, Fat Lady described
that the Google Talk ( http://www.google.com/talk/ )quality was
superb, how good was it?

Fat Lady:" Can you hear me?"
Me :" Yeah ! "
Fat Lady:" Hear me clear?"
Me :" Burrrp !!" ( Smell of mixed rice + Mooncake )
Fat Lady:" LOL ! You sounded like sitting in next room only !"

After all those quality test we hav decided to slam phone on
each other cause we don't have the chance to do that
in real life.

That kind of good quality, I would say it was something like
fixed line or land line quality.

Hope google talk could maintain this kind of quality and I think
the local Telco's will have to slash price to become more
competative !!!

No wonder in China they have banned these VOIP stuff cause
it was killing the Telco's industry.

Cost of headphone + mic = RM18.00
Cost of broadband Streamyx = RM 99.00 / per month / 3 person
Cost of Google Talk Software = Free

Satisfaction and fun that we've got = Priceless !! LOL

No comments: