Friday, September 30, 2005

KFC and Tau Ba Tau Ba Seng !!

KFC

Today afternoon we went to KFC for lunch, damn happy and
still happy till now.

I went to KFC Sunway with Amanda and Crystal (new girl) and
right now it's 2:11 pm and we are so full !! hehehe ! Burpp !!

The environment was nice, the girls (A&C) were ok , and the air
cond was cold. No problem !! Not to crowded too !!

And the most important thing is that the taste of the KFC fried
chicken is the best !! Damn sedap betul !!

I ordered a 3 pcs original fried chicken dinner plate while Amanda
and Crystal ordered 2 pcs plate each.

Right now I am feeling so damn full, but the happiness and the
satisfaction of having the 2 fried chicken breast + 1 drumstick
is unbeatable !! Holy Cow !!!

A little bit of regret and sorry feeling for my stomach, so much of
swimmings and skipping dinner, feel more sorry now wuu wuu wu!!

So I called Amanda and Crystal into my room, 20 seconds later.

Amanda & Crystal in my room, klammm, door closed behind them.

"Yes boss, anything?" Amanda asked.

"...... " Crystal was quiet. She is still new in this office.

"Yes, I have something to announce to you all !" I said.

Amanda -_-" and Crystal also -_-" :" Yes ???"

Me:" Next time go KFC hor, don't let me order 3 pcs ok ke?"

Amanda and Crystal :" Harrr ? "

Me:" If I order 3 pcs like just now, now stomach like want to explode
like that you know??"

Amanda:" Oh ! " Crystal :" Ok !"

Me:" If next time I insist that I want to order 3 pcs or you see my face
like wanted to order 3 pcs, please stop me immediately ok?"

A&C :" Roger that ! Boss !!!"

Me:" If I die die also want to order 3 pcs, you all have to pull me away
and restrain me from doing so ok?"

A&C -_-" :" Harrr ? So serious ah?"

Me :" Yes !! No matter what it takes, you mustn't let me order 3 pcs ok?"

Crystal:" But... but... but ... " -_-"

Me : " But what ?"

Crystal :" But, boss if you act like a kid and rolling on the floor left and right
and shout I want 3 pcs !! I want 3 pcs !! I don't care I want 3 pcs !! how??"

Me :" Hmmm.... in that case, you pull me up and bitch slap me !!!"

Crystal :" Harrr ?? Can meh ? Need meh ?"

Me :" You must do that !! I am ordering you to do that, I am givin you the
//Surat Kuasa// now ok? I kasi you power to do that, you must Tau Ba Tau
Ba Seng me until I stop ok?

兜 巴 兜 巴 这 样 来 星 !!
大 力 大 力 这 样 来 星 !!" ok???


A&C already 2 legs in the sky and ROTFLOL after I said that I am going to
kasi them //Surat Kuasa// already.

Damn !! Very full ah !! Help !!

And you, yes you !!! Next time you see me ordering 3 pcs, or if you see me
wanted to order 3 pcs plate of chicken, you know what to do lah ok?

3 pcs !!??? Cannot liao !!

Any by the way, I don't have my office, I am sharing a big office with
other 8 person. And I am certainly not the boss too !!

But the 3 pcs friend chicken, the taste of the food, the Kekenyangan of my
stomach , Amanda and Crystal are real, till now still real !!!

Help !!!

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

3 pieces already kenyang har? I can eat 5 ler. :P Maximum.

Philips at work. said...

3 pcs + 1 regular whipped potato + 1 regular coleslaw + 1/2 bottle of chili sauce + 1 cup of ice lemon tea. Burp !! My god in the sky i can see the moon now !!

Jason Lioh said...

4 pieces + 1 large coleslaw + 1 scoop of coleslaw and whipped potato + 1 bread + 1/2 bottle of chili sauce + 1 large pepsi...

how's that? LOL.

Nevermind, we go compete at KFC then we know who is the loser. :Pbpbppb