Monday, September 19, 2005

Section 17 Pasar Pagi

On a groovy Sunday morning I brought my sister to Section17
to do some marketing ( read: shopping in the market ).

Time was about 9 something am. Sun has come out but, 9 am
actually for some others people are still sleeping time, I know
that for sure. Especially KL, Ampang and PJ people.

But.... as usual there were a lot of PJrians Aunty, Uncle, Ah Lian
and Ah Beng there who woke up early, like my sister and me.

Some looked like just finished jogging or doing some work out.

Some looked like just took bath and look neat and tidy.

Some looked like just came out from bed.

Some with hair like Lion King, with dried saliva at mouth's edge.

Some with, you don't want to know -_-"

Ok, that's what we called PJ Convergence. Where everyone
comes from PJ and some from Ampang, Bangi, and else where
just to make this little Section 17 Pasar Pagi to be more jammed !!

Me and my sister was walking-walking and see see and bought
some stuff to eat. Not bad.

My sister:" Hei Kor, let's got and get some Roasted Pork."
Me :" Ok let's go !"

We walked to the other end of the Pasar Pagi for RP then.

Half way there was this uncle selling Pork and tried to be very
friendly to customer and asked me :" Uncle, want to buy pork?"

WTF ?? The 50 years old selling pork uncle called me "Uncle?"

WTF ?? Can't he see that I am only 28 years old ? Holy Cow !!

I was so damn pissed off !!

If a guy who is 50 over years old call you uncle, you've got to be
at least 60 or 70 or even 80 years old over only you would be
qualified to be called :" Uncle !!"

So ? Fog you the Pork Selling Uncle for calling me uncle !!!

I will not buy your pork from you one !! I rather go to your
fugly (read: fucking ugly ) next stall to buy ok?

Me? Buy pork from you? Ok sure, but you will have to say
sorry to me first. And say it loud , and say it 100 times !!

Uncle? Uncle your head !!!

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Uncle Philips, when you want to chia me eat roast pork har?

HAHAHAHAHHAHH!!!

Philips at work. said...

Jason, you call me uncle I still can accept. Cause you are younger then me you see?

But the stupid Zhu Rou Lau call me uncle then cannot liao !! Why? cause he is fucking older then me for like 20 or 30 years you see?

Roasted Pork? When I belanja you? Your next round to KL we go ok? LOL I like the sentence

:" Uncle? Uncle your head!"