Friday, September 16, 2005

Smoke gets in your eyes.

Yesterday evening I became a whale and did swim for about 26 laps
in 48 minutes. Hmmm... feel grate cause now I can swim 26 laps
non stop 80% breast stroke and 20% free style. Not bad !!!

After the swimming time I went back to my room and opened my
windows to get some fresh air while cooling down.

What greeted me was some burning smell ( like forrest burning ? )
and when I looked at the surrounding the sky and atmosphere
looked blur-blur and smokey !!!

Now, is the haze back? Yeah I think so !!

Anything we could do about it? No I don't think so !!

What should we do then? Pasang air cond in room and take care of
the personal hygeine.

And screw you Hot Spots !!! Screw you very much !!!

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

I lurve Malacca... Want haze also dun have. :bpbpbp

Philips at work. said...

Ta Ma De !! Jason !!!

I am blowing all these haze to you all at Melacca and Tampin !!

huh huh huh !!

Wait !! Pening Kepala akibat meniup dengan terlalu kuat !!

Pening !! Pening !! I hate you Jason !!

Jason Lioh said...

Who ask u go eat Ampang Yong Tau Fu without waiting for me? :P