Friday, September 30, 2005

Dude !! Where is my car ?

Lesser car on the road nowaday eh?

An orservation made by me for the past 1 or 2 weeks has come back
with a result.

There is definitely less car on the road these 1 or 2 weeks.
Don't you think so? Or you did not notice that?

Normally after the Subang Toll exit of NKVE we would jam at the
bottle next and perform a 12 lane to 2 lane stunt. Wasting about
20 minutes there.

But now, now we need no stunt no more !! 20 seconds and we are
out of the bottle neck.

Why ah? The school holiday is not here yet, and would it be because
it is end of the month ?

I don't know, but I am very glad that there is less car on the road
right now cause I could drive better and safer that way.

Hurray !! Less car on the road.

Even my friends working in Low Yatt Plaza IT mall has told me that
there is less customer coming out for shopping, and definetely less
car on the road from their observation.

What has gone wrong here ?

Dude, where is my car ???

No comments: