Monday, April 11, 2005

This is not right !!!



A few months ago when I was driving at a Federal Trunk road, aka
Kampung Road. I was cruising at about 80 to 90 kmph cause it
was relatively clear & not much car.

And there was this slow arse driver doing about 40 or 55 clicks in
front of me. Of course that chap made me annoyed !!!

After about 1 or 2 km I finally couldn't take it anymore, and pointed
at my nose, & shouted :" Kei tai jiao Kei tai! Potong jiao potong!! " and I shifted to 3rd gear and vroooooooommmmm !

Errr, it was a double line ( means cannot overtake car dar !!! )
but I didn't care cause I had enough of 40 or 55 kmph already.

I over took the car in about 5 seconds time and, my sister was
looking at me ( she studies Law in UKM ) and show ????????

I told her, " See? We are not suppose to overtake at double line!!"
She replied, " They why you overtake?"
I replied," I want to show you that this is wrong lor!"

She 2 legs and 2 shoes in the sky terus. Lawyer Buruk Kalah !!!

1 comment:

NSDS3HvLDjJd said...

Add in two hands and it's completed!