Monday, April 18, 2005

Give Me Space .. mein Gott im Himmel

Give me space... a lot of space !!! mein Gott im Himmel
That was what I shouted at www.gmail.com sometimes ago.

On 1st of April 2005, I think I saw it from www.jeffooi.com that this nice Gmail has incrased it's storage from 1GB to 2GB, and the capacity keeps on increasing...

Well, for me it's very good news. Can store more stuff and worry less about my pathetic www.hotmail.com which used to have 2.5Mb storage only nia !!

Later I've found a way to tuned the Hotmail to 25MB, with some simple tuning process and right now my www.hotmail.com has 250MB liao lor .. kekekeke !!!

My Yahoo mail is now at 1GB cause I signed it into the China Server a few months ago, thanks to Johntim's alert. Sometimes you'll feel very nice and good to have a friend who is always alerts about new IT stuff and high tech gizmos.

I think with Yahoo Mail + Hotmail + Gmail is more then enough for someone like me. The more accounts that you have, the more messy things could get sometimes. Like my fat lady who always forgotten her user name and password. Sometimes I see her, don't know should 2 legs in the sky or 2 shoes in the sky.

Some blogger friend will then suggest me :" 2 legs, 2 hands + 2 shoes in sky = completed!!"
kekekekkekekke...

Thanks, Gmail people, we user really do appreciate the 2GB for the time being. It's almost equal to my Quantum 5.25inch Big Foot 2.1GB hard disc ( manufactured 1997 ) still working right now with my Old Pentium 200MMX. Yahoo !!! I mean Gahoo !!!

3 comments:

Johnt|M said...

Wahaha, All Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo 1G i recommended to you... good good at least i helping people. God Will Reward Me ! :p hehehe

Philips at work. said...

Yes, thank you Johntim !! Thank you.

Philips at work. said...

Yes, thank you Johntim !! Thank you.