Monday, April 18, 2005

Cowinne

cowinne


Cowinne Ng, a nice looking lady who stays in Ampang.

Knew her since my college time back to year 1998 or 1999 can't quite remember. She used to looked very very cool and didn't want to mix with us.

Everytime after the class when the lecturer announce " Class dismissed !"
You would heard the classroom door "bboooooommm !!! kabam !!"
And that was Cowinne leaving the classroom with the speed of 120kmph.

My god the lecturer had even not packed her bag and Cowinne has already gone.
Hence, Cowinne was the Farrari Enzo among us.

After class Cowinne had normally rushed to Ampang point and purchased some Roti there, I mean that kind of roti where we could eat. Not other type ok?

And 5 minutes later we would see Cowinne waiting at the bus stop with a pack of roti in her hand. And most of the time Cowinne would prefer to wear black coloured cloths !! Wow !!

In our mind, wah ! This KL girl is very Cool !!

But later when we get to know her, fulamak ! I tell you my contact lense Jatuh 20 times when I know how funny she is !! Want to know more about Cowinne? She is 25 years old this year and I heard she is still available. Working at a famous local Chinese Daily Newspaper company , she has a lot a lot of funny stuff that those paparazi out there are dying to learn.

I will tell you one by one when I am free.... ke ek eke ekek !!!
On 19th April would be her birthday for first .... Happy Birthday Cowinne !! Happy Birthday !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, that's your favourite girl ler...and u remember her birthday somemore ler... load pic...whera is your fat lady le??!

TEEarts said...

Do you know where is Cowinne now?