Friday, April 01, 2005

Kancil vs Proton Wira

I am driving a Proton Wira 1500cc with 5 speed manual gear transmission.
My little sister who's studying in UKM drives Produa Kancil 850 ( Auto ).

She is back to Kelantan for her holiday now and yeh yeh yeh yeh ! I've 2
car to drive and feel like a damn lousy fat ass rich guy..... hehehehe.
Since my sister left me this kancil, something has happened to my life.

Every morning I wake up and feel very uncertain, today drive Proton Wira
or Produa Kancil leh? Compared to those people who has to decide to take
LRT or Bus or Taxi, I think I am one hell of a lucky lousy fat ass !!
Hmmm... Kancil or Wira leh ?? Hmm?? very difficult to choose lah !!

Well, finally I've let Kancil rest for today. Cause I am going to Penang
later right?
Don't want to drive Kancil to Penang cause can't possibly
ask this little Kancil to cruise at 140kmph all the way right?
And if need to overtake some fast S320 Merc or BMW 5 series, this Kancil
automatic ( 7 years old ) might as well spit blood from the arse and
get herself a good heart attack and die at Slim River, yo yo yo !!

Hence parked the kancil at visitor bay, locked it and get 2 days annual
leave application form for her.

Walked to my Wira, signal blinked twice indicated "system unlocked".
Warmed up engine 3 minutes.
Checked mirror.
Checked tyre pressure / structure.
Air Cond turned on and..... 101.8 Fm tuned... go go go !!!

3 minutes later I was doing 120kmph at NKVE and left some Merc & Ford
behind. Reached office at 8:45 am and clocked in ok.

Driving this Proton Wira of mine ( aged 2 years 7 month, 120,000km driving
skills ) always give me a piece of mind. I know this car is stable &
easier to control compared to my sister's Kancil.

The pick up of this car is also good, for both high speed and low speed.
And the most important thing is that the fuel consumption is still
maintained at about RM 0.11 per km ( RM 1.42 per litter , RON 97 petrol )
and I seldom has to worry about the performance.

However the internal of the car might need some tuning as sometimes there
are noise and stuff like that coming during a certain RPM performed.
Well, as long as the engine and major components are ok, right mate?

Driving the Produa Kancil is a diffrent experiance, it is light & small,
no power steering ( yeah ! difficult to do parallel parking ) , but it
has automatic transmission.

The first time I drive this Kancil my foot stepped on Gas and Brake at the
same time and the engine roared loud cursing at me &@!^%!%%!#*(*)#*$_!&)(!^@

And I looked at them and appologized, " Whoops sorry !"

and since them this Kancil works perfectly fine with me, despite some people
looked at me in the Kancil and asked themself.....

" How to stuff a Kancil into another Kancil?"

Thanks Cowinne Ng Chow Chin for asking this question... ^!@%$#^(*&^$(*!&^@(*&

But driving this Kancil at highway or even from Kayu Ara to KL has gave me
a little bit less confident. I pressed the gas till 80 or 90 kmph and I feel
really really fast already. The vibration and noise begins to be amplified
to a lvl that you've have to release the gas a little bit.

And over taking other vehicle for this Kancil is not too easy job. Sometimes
really have to be careful. Whenever someone ( other bigger vehicle ) bullies
me ( driving in the Kancil ) I will mumble in my heart, " Wait till I've
got into my Proton Wira and you'll be sorry for your pathetic arse !!"

But :) What the heck, big has big good, small has small good.
Don't be too choosy on what you have and what could you drive.

When you are complaining that your sport shoes looked old already.
think about those people who could not affort sport shoes.

When you are complaining that you cannot affort sport shoes.
think about those people who has no shoe at all.

When you are complaining that you have no shoe at all.
think about those people who has no foot or feet to wear shoes.

Get what I mean? Be satisfied and humble of what've you got.
Appreciate what you have, work hard to get what you want.

Insya-Allah... One day, you'll be like me, own an Proton Wira and
have a back up Produa Kancil ( Automatic Gear ) wah ah aha ha ha...

Cheers mate! Have a nice day !!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Driving a Kancil on highway for non-stop 30 mins and you will no longer feel your leg. If you drive 3 hours to Penang, I would guess that you would lost your leg before you reach penang.

Philips at work. said...

Hehehehe....

Tell that to my sister, she drives this Kancil ...

Me? Still Proton Wira muah ah haa..

Can't feel the legs eh? Good one!

Anonymous said...

Driving a wira means nth much, Dun sound as if a wira is able to overtake the big boys. They just dun show wat they have. I bet if they slightly press the pedal, u do not even get to smell the smoke

Philips at work. said...

Hi Anon, i agree with you.

Wira has 88 HP only compared to some others 200 over HP.

Somemore petrol is so darn expensive nowadays, i am learning light foot technique.


" Not to overtake that car challenge"


* lari