Friday, April 08, 2005

Blogging from De Palma Shah Alam



The time now is 3:22 pm on my casio G-shock and I
am sitting at the main lobby of the Shah Alam's De
Palma Hotel....

Hmmm.. they've got broadband connection here and er oh I've just sent my BenQ quest back to their place ( hotel ) hence I sit down here at the HP computer ( GNN with LCD Monitor ) and start not wasting my time.

I think our government or so called authorities
should have a law to enable/ state that all the
public high class places like hotel and cafe and
stuff like that to have Wifi Spot or some computer
which is connected to broadband.

This way, the information will become cheaper and
with cheap and easily available information, one
could do more things and waste less time.

All the hotel with stars ( 1 2 3 or 4 or 5 ) should
compulsary has internet connection into the room
and some free PC at the waiting room for the guest
to fully "utilize" their "precious" time.

I am very happy right now cause I think I am not
wasting my time waiting for my customer. Instead
I could start blogging 20 km away from my office
with some stranger wondering around me :)

Perhaps later when I am a little bit richer, should
try to purchase a Centrino enabled lap top and be
one of those "cool" guys who blogs from cyber cafe,
Coffee Bean, Starbucks and so on.

Yes of course when we wait at the hotel we could
read the free news paper around, but wouldn't be
it nicer if besides news paper you have PC with
broadband for some people to check email, chat,
blog or even make www.skype.com call?? Tell me!

Today's date is 8th April 2005, I've so far tested
1 hotel ( De Palma Shah Alam ) with broadband 4
customer for free ( free i think ). I heard Nikko
has broadband a few years back, and Sunway
Penang has some E-Room with RJ45 connector...

So, dear leader who are reading this, if you want
more broadband panetration in Malaysia, look at
my lips " Make sure broadband is available to us !"

And don't let some silly stupid company to hold the
control of the broadband market. Open it to everyone like CD-R !! Tell you, you'll find 90%
penetration then.

And, why i am happy today? cause being able to
blog and save time at the same time. Perhaps
could check email again ( any mails from H.k.?)
before leaving to Lowt Yatt plaza later.

Till then, wherever you are. Don't waste your time
sitting there doing something.

Read a good blog, good book, watch a good movie
or learn something new/ Cheers

No comments: