Thursday, April 14, 2005

Fried Chicken with Curry Flavor !! 好



A few days ago after I picked up fat lady from KLIA, we were
heading Damansara area from NKVE. Fat Lady told me that she
has taken her dinner on board MAS Air Bus. Kuching to KLIA.

The flight was delayed for 1 hour, and no explaination given by the
MAS crew to the passenger. Nothing at all !! And by the time Fat
Lady arrived and get into my car it was already near 9:00 pm.

I was really hungry then, thought wanted to bring Fat Lady to some
good food, but since she has taken Fish Fillet + Potato in the flight
well, even better I could save a couple of dollar and cents !!

Before the Damansara exit if you are coming from Shah Alam or
Subang area, you would see a Kerang Petrol Station + R&R area +
an restaurant which sells Fried Chicken attached to it.

For being lazy to go to PJ again ( I stay 1km away from Damansara Toll)
I just pulled over at the Kerang Petrol Station and walked in to
the Fried Chicken Restaurant.

Not much of customer, a few tow truck driver, a few highway police officer and a couple.
And a noisy family standing infront
of me with the mommy asking thousands of questions and requests.

Soon my turn to order, as usual I told them :" Having here !"
( Mistake number 1 done, should have take away & throw them away ! )

And I ordered a dinner plate 3 pcs = Curry Flavor.
( Mistake number 2 done, should have never trust curry !)
( Mistake number 3 done, should have order 1/4 pcs will do !)

And I did not order any drinks. Health conscious guy !!
( Mistake number 4 done, how to swollow the dinner now?)

So I sat down at a corner and began to taste the 2 pcs of breast
and 1 pc of drumstick. Yucks !!!! Ptui ! Ptui !!!!

The curry flavoured fried chicken was, basically got their recipe
from " The Fear Factor " challenge !!
Year 2003 the 2nd season the winner of the Fear Factor ate 2 pcs of Curry Fried Chicken and won the USD 50,000. But later in the interview, the winner said that he will never take any Curry Chicken anymore !!! And the winner died 2 weeks later.
Cause of death = ate something terrible. CSI verified it !! from
Gil Grissom himself.

So, you know how does it taste like !! A lot of curry + flour powder
attached to the chicken skin. And basically the taste was like
eating dead chicken, ran over by a truck or lorry.

Only the dead chicken ran by the lorry or truck would have less
oil and flour particles, which hurts your mouth & tounge !!!!!!

10 minutes, freaking suffer 10 minutes later, I stuff these rubbish
into my stomach and went home. And I kneed infront of my God
in my house, and said to HIM in tears =
:" Dear God yang Maha Esa, saya yang bernama Kai Hong, bersumpah yang saya tidak akan memakan ayam goreng yang
berperisa kari buat selama-lamanya.
Jika saya terhempas kapal terbang di sebuah pulau yang hanya
terdapat ayam goreng berperisa kari. Saya rela mati bin mampus.

Jika saya terselamat daripada terhempas kapal terbang dan kemudian pula diselamatkan oleh Kapal -kapal dagang atau kapal
kapal perang. Dan didapati pula kapal-kapal tersebut hanya ada
makanan ayam goreng perisa kari di dapurnya. Saya lebih rela
karam bin tenggelam ke dalam laut.

Jika saya terselamat, dibawa pulang ke rumah saya 3 minggu
kemudian. Dan didapati emak dan bapa saya telah membeli ayam
goreng berperisa kari. Saya lebih rela rumah saya dijilat api and
semua orang terbakar bin hangus !!! is is is !!!

Jika saya tidak mati dalam kebakaran dan dikejarkan ke hospital
berdekatan, biarpun hospital kerajaan atau bukan kerajaan.
Jika didapati makanan yang disaji adalah ayam goreng perisa
kari lagi, entahlah Tuhan yang Maha Esa, biar saya terjun dari
KLCC dan mati buat selama-lamanya ."


Why? Cause the fried chicken with curry flavour IMHO was really
really 好难吃!!!with tears in my eyes.

Fat Lady was looking at me from 3 meter away, and asked me:"
Do you really have to do that? I mean cursing?"

I don't know, why don't you go and try it ! And let me know how
did you feel. This time I didn't laugh all the way home.
I was cursing all the way home.

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Alright! Hehe! Same case here! I will never step into KFC until they return me my "Hot and Spicy". *grins*

Those idiotic top management people don't learn their "TomYam" lesson!

Philips at work. said...

Precisely ! Want to vommit blood after eating those stuff !!! Ptui!