Monday, April 25, 2005

Kota Bharu was a cold place 15 years ago.

流金歲月的點滴

15 years ago about from 1990 to 1993. I was staying at a place
called Taman Dusun Muda, off Jalan Bayam and it was the best
place to stay, even till today I guess.

As the name implies, Dusun Muda was once a fruit farm with a lot
of fruits like durian and rambutan and stuff like that. I remembered
a lot of fruit trees back then.

And there was a decent size field full of grass, not for football but
there were some cows roaming freely at the field.

One fine morning ( Friday ) about 6:45 am I was on the way out
from my house and it was a cold morning. And on my mountain
bike I passed the field I saw a nice big yellow cow.

And when the cow saw me it suddenly decided to poo !!! Damn
lucky I was able to see the feces and poo coming out fresh and
hot from the cow's Mata Dubur.

And as I mentioned it was a cold morning, when the cow poo landed on the grass ground it was still looked like smoking and
fresh baked from the oven.

How to describe it, have you tried to eat Pizza at the restaurant?
When the pizza is served to you, you'll see the pizza still hot and
has smoke coming out.

Yes, that was the feeling and scene that I saw. the cow poo was
actually so hot and warm that there are smoke to indicate the
"freshness" and "kesegaran" yang asli !!!

And if you don't know ( yes you all big city boys & girls ) cow's
poo is not as stinky as the dogs and cats poo !! Want to try?

Kekekeke... this blog is to remember my good old day at Kota Bharu
where I spend the best years of my life.

Oh I missed the good old Kota Bharu so much that in night I always
had the dream of Kota Bharu 1990 to 1995 ....

No comments: