Sunday, April 24, 2005

Kelantan was very very hot

流金歲月的點滴

I was back to Kelantan from 21 April till 24 April 2005. And let me
tell you that it was really hot there.

I was in Kota Bharu and the whole 4 days 3 night I kept dreaming that I was in Sahara Desert, doing BBQ with Hot and Spicy & Curry fried Chicken.... omg !!

How hot was that?? Try this :

1. I woke up at 3:30 am and took bath, still felt warm.
2. Cause pipe water was warm.
3. Fan blow at tummy + chest + kkc, but back-side all sweat !!
4. Ok fan now blows back-side. Tummy + chest + kkc sweat pula!!
5. Blow tummy + chest + kkc, back-side sweat again.
6. OK fan now blows back-side. Tummy + chest + kkc sweat pula!!

Steps 3-6 repeated for 900 over times.
All these happened from 12:00 am till 6:30 am. and att 7 am I
gave up sleeping, and proceed to take bath.

What was greating me was the warm pipe water !!!! omg !!!
I missed my PJ air-cond so much.

Now, he he he I am back to PJ room, with air-cond on and temp
about 20 degree celcius. Hmmmm..... got to buy an air cond and
bring back to Kota Bharu house later of the days.

It was a terrible hot 4 days 3 nights. I must have sweat 10 liters
of liquid out of my body ejekekekekke....

Air Cond = Man best invention. Number 1 !!! Number 1 !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha i know that weather, i am from there too : )

Philips at work. said...

Zero_fox, you are still there in Kota Bharu now? Run !! Run !! Run for your life !!!

My gf spent 4 days there and she looked like an Roasted Piglet now.
kekekeke.... red and crispy !!! not too oily. Hmmm... sedap !!

Gotto take a bite one day !!

Anonymous said...

ahah of course i run , that why i am in PJ, in fact my younger brother and sis run to here to. Muahahahaha

Bite? Whoa sm, kinky, hehehehe