Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Philips has submitted the "Borang BE" and being cool today !!!

流金歲月的點滴

Today is 27th April 2005 and I've finally submitted the BE Form to
the Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia and before that I felt
really really cool.

Sent my cousin to KL Sentral to take the 8:00 pm train to Wakaf
Bharu, he is going back to KB after attending an interview in KL.
Arrived at KL Sentral at about 7:15 pm and gave the poor chap some
lecture... kekekekee !!!

And sitting next to us there was an visually impaired person. Some
people call them blind people, but I would rather to use visually
impared.

The loud speaker was announcing the "Train to Pelabuhan Klang..
bla bla bla..." and I continued to lecture my cousin. Suddenly
the vi person ( visually impared person ) asked us, " Where is this
Pelabuhan Klang? " and " How far is it away from KL?"

We replied," Er... about 1 hour from KL via commuter."

He asked," Where are you all going?"

We replied," We ( my cousin ) is going back to Kelantan."

He asked," How long to Kelantan?" " 1 hour?"

We replied," About 12 hours. "

He asked," If by bus leh?"

We replied," Approximately 6 to 7 hours."

He continued to mumbled a little bit and I continued my lecture.

2 minutes later a man sitting at my back approached me and asked
if the vi person is going to Pelabuhan Klang, and asked if I did
help the vi person or not?

I replied," Err. Acutally he was not going to Pelabuhan Klang, he
was just asking us our direction and where is Klang and Kelantan."

The man then replied:" I see, I thought he came to the wrong
platform." And walked away.

Suddenly, I felt really ashamed. I felt the pattyness of myself and
I realised I really didn't do anything to help the vi person at all.

So asked the vi person again :" Hi, friend, where are you going?"
He replied happily :" I am going to Seberang Prai."
I asked again," What time is your train, and which platform?"

He replied," This platform lor, ( Platform 1) 8:45pm "

I felt a little bit better. and suddenly an idea came.

I walked down to the ground floor and purchase a Roti Kaya and
Roti Cream + a bottle of mineral water and came back to him.

I asked him," Hello, you want some bread and some water?"
I told him," I've purchased some for my cousin, some for you?"

He replied," Oh ok, don't need plastic, just the roti please?"
And," The mineral water too :) "

I was :) very very much.

I stupidly asked," You want to put these roti in your bag?"
He replied, " Hmmm... no need, got fire ants inside !"

I was -_-" , wah liew !! his bag is just like my car, got ants one!!!

He replied," What roti was that?"
I replied, " This one is kaya one, and that one is cream one !"
He looked happy, and I am also happy.

He said," In the train also got sell a lot of kuih !"
I replied," No need mah huan lor, walked in train sometime susah!"

He gave me a big smile and I felt mellow again.

I asked," So you go back to Prai or Penang?"
He said," Penang Island."
I asked," Via ferry?"
He said," Yes .."
I asked," Ferry works 24 hours ?"
He said," No, from 6 am onwards only ( till 12 am i guess.)"

And I told him, ok since my cousin has gone into the train already
i got to go ( need to submit kaotim blardy BE Form )

He said, " Ok bye!"
I replied, " Ok take care and enjoy the trip !"

Suddenly, I felt so strong and confident already cause I know I am
cool with him !! That is priceless !!! Thanks everyone !!

I was smiling all the way to the car park.

And 20 minutes later I arrived at Amelia Ong's place. She helped
me to filled up my BE Forms , had a nice dinner with her and
we both went to submit the form at Jalan Duta office.

Lesson learnt today :

1. Be nice to anyone, visually impaired or not.
2. It's never too late to do the right thing.
3. Better be sure then be sorry later.

4. When you've done something right,u'll feel cool and confident.
5. Cool and confident are priceless.
6. When you are confident, you'll feel smart and hansome too !!

7. Do not submit Borang BE during last minute.
8. It is priceless to have a female friend who knows taxation.
9. It is priceless for that friend to help you with no condition.
10.It i pricesless that she remains as your best pal forever !!!

So, no matter what happen, remember the 10 points above and
I trust I could always feel better. Especially in a season like this
when I don't have CD-R and DVD-R for sale -_-".

No comments: