Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Dream of Kelantan

Have you ever experianced/ notice that your dream is always concentrating on certain
location and time-frame or part of your life?

Well I do , my dreams ( more then 80% ) were always focusing on below :

1. My form 4 and form 5 life. ( In Kelantan KB and Kuala Krai )
2. My cadet life, I was a commander once in both Cadet and Pengawas.
3. My bunch of form 4 and form 5 best pals.
4. Exam is tomorrow, but till today I still have no idea about what subject was that.
5. SPM is tomorrow, but till today I still have not started study.
6. First day of the school. Everything is not prepared.
7. Enrolled into STPM ( which I never did )
8. Many crazy memories in Kota Bharu town.

I always keep searching for an answer that why is that my dream was always
in these area, of course not 100% but more or less 80%.

My theory =
  • These were the best year of my life so far.
  • I missed these time.
  • These time has deep impact deep in my brain.
  • It has became ROM in my brain ( Read only Memory ).
  • It has also became non-volatile memory till I die I guess.
  • I have too many best friends those time.
  • Those were the carefree time.
  • I was really really fit, physically i mean that time.

    I think I would most probably preserve these memory and make them as
    my target and things to be thought when I am free.
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Dude, your forggeting the flash flood in kelantan or the raining season. It a favourite, jom mandi air bah, heh

    Philips at work. said...

    Yeah loh !! A lot of stuff to be blogged actually. My fun time.

    Alright zero_fox you'll see how I spent the Groovy wonder years in Kota Bharu.

    Don't be jealous you all!! kekekee!